Saturday, June 07, 2003

Now I'm going to take leave en route again. I was going to go back to Misawa first in order to go on the Mt. Fuji retreat, but now I'm hearing that leave will only be granted for special circumstances upon our return. Therefore, I'm going to have to opt out of the Fuji retreat. Sure, I'm disappointed about missing Fuji, but if I don't take leave en route, then I may not get any leave at all.

Lately, I've been feeling kind of unfocused. I can't really explain it. I can barely read a chapter of a book without my mind wandering. I can't even concentrate when I'm reading scripture. I hope it's just a phase. Maybe it's just because I'm getting excited about going home in only 25 days.

I really need to control my spending. That's all I have to say about that.

I really need to control my lust. That's all I have to say about that.

I'm going to head to bed. It's not even that late, but I'm way tired. I have tomorrow off, but I'm not going downtown or anything. Just goofing off all day. I hope to get some reading done. I'm currently reading "The Celebration of Discipline" (still) and "The Rules of Attraction." Okay, I'm outtee. No worries. God Bless.

No comments: