Wednesday, January 24, 2007

White & Fluffy


Nick
Originally uploaded by currtdawg.
Nick and I went boarding today at a place called Powder Mountain. It hasn't been a great year for snow in Utah, but I was pleased to see this place lived up to its name.


Powder Mountain
Originally uploaded by currtdawg.
At the top, we could look over the back side of the mountain and see the valley totally covered in fog. It was a wonderful sight.


Powder Mountain
Originally uploaded by currtdawg.
This was only Nick's fourth time snowboarding, but he was pretty good. Things were going great until I bit it pretty hard after a particularly high jump. I thought I landed it fine, but then my face hit the snow. I started feeling kinda achy in the head, so we cut the day a little short. It left me with a few scrapes on my cheek and a swollen eye, but I'll live. We still had a great time, and I found a new fun place to board.

No comments: