Monday, January 29, 2007

I Got My Mojo Back!


Boarding Crew
Originally uploaded by currtdawg.
A large group of us went boarding today at Snowbasin. It was the first time I'd been on the slopes since Tuesday's wreck (or since I got my cool, new helmet!). The first couple of runs this morning were a little off. I couldn't find my balance, and I was shakey. I think I was just nervous. You know how they say if you fall off a horse, the best thing to do is get right back on? So true!
After I got back into the swing of things, the day seemed to fly by. You know it's been a good day of boarding when you say to yourself, "Man, I can't believe the lifts are getting ready to close," and then you say to your friends, "Man, I can't believe the lifts are getting ready to close," because you've had so much fun and you want to have more fun, but the lifts are getting ready to close, and you can't believe it.
Afterward, we all went to The Pie and had beer and pizza. What a great day!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow, I went to snowbasin yesterday. It was fabulous! Anyway, tomorrow's snowboarding excursion has been cancelled if you wanna do something. Call or text me. -Jesse