Saturday, September 02, 2006

All-American Birthday

Yesterday was Nick's birthday, and he invited us all to help him celebrate the event. Our first destination was Gino's, a total dive in SLC that had karaoke. Karaoke is always fun, but the total trashiness of this bar made it even better. I met lots of new people, and we had a great time singing. Nick performed his staple, Neil Diamond's "America," but one of the highlights was when Jeanette and Erin sang Nick's favourite Britney song, "Crazy." It was priceless.


Nick's Birthday
Originally uploaded by currtdawg.
Nick was even treated to a lap dance from this nice lady. I'm sure you can see why it was his best birthday ever.

After Gino's, we went to Club Sound for dancing, and closed the place down. I ran into so many people I hadn't seen in a long time. It was great. Thanks to Nick for inviting me to his wonderful birthday celebration.

No comments: