Friday, September 03, 2004

Delayed

What a crazy week. So much adjusting. So, the Webers are gone. I miss them, but so much other stuff has been going on, I haven't had time to dwell on it. I'm still adjusting to having new bosses at work. I don't understand why people feel the need to come in and make so many changes. Nothing was wrong before. Plus, when you come in and revise things so drastically, you're bound to upset people. If you want to change things, fine; but a gradual change is much better for all involved parties. But enough ranting about work.
Justin and Jeff left today, but I wasn't really upset about seeing them go. It's not like I won't miss them. They're both great guys and great friends. But I'm so happy for them (they're both entering the civilian world), that my sorrow was overshadowed by my excitement that they're going on to much cooler things. Melissa leaves next Friday, and I think I will be bummed about that. She and I have really been through some shit together, and supported each other through so much. But, she's going to Nellis (my old stomping grounds), and she's going to have a blast. I think I'm going to visit her in March while I'm in the States. The both of us on the loose in Vegas could spell trouble, but it will be a hell of a lot of fun, too.
Anyway, I'm supposed to go out tonight with a few friends, so I'm going to take a nap first. The air show is Sunday, which means about 300,000 Japanese people will be swarming Misawa. And where will I be? Far, far away. I think some of us are going camping this weekend. It should be a good time. More to come later. Take care. No worries. God Bless.

No comments: