Thursday, April 01, 2004

So, here I am in Kuwait. Please allow me to give a brief narrative on how I arrived here. Well, upon leaving Misawa, we flew to Seattle, and I got to hang out with Abby, which was totally cool. We ate at this really great Mexican restaurant, went to Krispy Kreme, and then chilled out at Borders for a while. Also, while I was there, she called Jaq Harris on her cell phone and I talked to him for a while, too. The next morning, we left for Atlanta. The first night in Atlanta (Saturday), I went downtown to this really cool dance club and pretty much stayed there all night. On Sunday, me and a few other guys went to a couple malls downtown. They had an Apple Store and an Armani Exchange, so I was a very happy boy. We left Atlanta Tuesday morning, and eventually got here, only to find we didn't have a flight to our destination. So we've been chilling out here since Tuesday night. Luckily, we found out this morning that we'll be leaving this afternoon. I'm so ready to get to our destination and just start working.
Anyway, I should have an e-mail address when I get there. But until then, feel free to e-mail me at currtdawg@mac.com. Sleep has been something I've been getting in small doses lately, so my brain is a little fried. I'm sorry I can't think of anything smart or introspective. I'll try to write more once we get settled in and stuff. Take care. No worries. God Bless.

No comments: