Monday, March 15, 2004

What a great weekend! Friday night, the Japanese in my shop put on a little party for those of us deploying, and it was really fun. We drank beers and smoked cigars and sang lots of karaoke. Saturday, I went snowboarding at Hakkoda, and, despite a few icy patches, it was good stuff. It was the first time I'd been in over a month, and I was a little concerned my ankle would bother me, but I had no problems at all. Sunday, I worked on my house a little more. I'm pretty much done with all the major cleaning and moving stuff around and such. Now, I'll just go over everything with the vacuum cleaner before I take off.
This week is going to be way slow. I'll take care of some out-processing and stare at the walls and stuff. Matt and Danielle are getting married on Wednesday, so I'll definitely go to that. The National Prayer Luncheon is Thursday, and Chaplain Oberheid is speaking, and that is always good to hear. Anyway, I'm babbling on and on, so I'm gonna pretend to work or something. Take care. No worries. God Bless.

No comments: