Sunday, March 21, 2004

I've been feeling old a lot lately. Not like, "my body is falling apart and I have gray hair" old. More like, "gee, I'm hanging out with people who were born a decade after me" old. I don't think I look or act old, but it's just when I think about dates, I realize how fast time is moving. I'm almost 30, I'm not married, I don't have any major financial assets, and I still haven't really learned how to accept responsibility. I guess all things will come in time. It's so ridiculous to worry about it.
In other news, Jean-Marie broke her leg snowboarding yesterday. Things are going to be way tough on Don for a while. I kinda wish I weren't deploying so I could be around to help. I'm sure people will step up, though, and hopefully, Jean-Marie will be back on her feet by the time I get back.
Anyway, I have this week off work to do last minute stuff in preparation for deploying. We take off on Friday. I haven't even started packing yet. I'm going to take it easy, though. I'll pack a little, take a nap, pack some more, eat, pack, watch a movie, hang out, sleep, etc. I can't really think of anything else to write. Take care. No worries. God Bless.

No comments: