Thursday, January 22, 2004

I've watched "The Royal Tenenbaums" three times in the past week, and cried every time. I love how Ben Stiller realizes what a dick he's been and finally forgives his father. And Anjelica Houston's character kind of reminds me of my own mother, somehow.
In other news, I'm really hoping for some good conversation this weekend. The numbness hasn't disappeared or anything, but I think some serious social activity with regained friends could help out a lot. I'd like to snowboard, too, but if my ankle is still sore, then I'll have to skip again.
I watched part of the "State of the Union" address yesterday, and then got online and read the whole thing. I'm so frustrated with that man. What's worse is that he does all his deeds in the name of Christ. Since when is Christ all about greed and murder? Craziness.
Okay, well, I'm gonna get back to work. Take care. No worries. God Bless.

No comments: