Tuesday, January 06, 2004

The holidays are over. I'm back at work. It's hectic, but I'm not really stressing or anything. Let's flashback to Christmas and New Years, shall we?
...so, for Christmas, I basically hung out at the Hospitality House. It was really a good time. I can't really explain why. I mean, it's not like we were up all night partying. It's just nice to be mellow and comfortable with my friends. And the HH is such a haven. New Years was pretty much the same way. I had 11 days off of work, and I was either hanging out at the HH, snowboarding, or laying on my couch watching movies. Not very eventful, but much appreciated.
I think the love feelings are slowly fading away. It's strange, though. I'm glad, but I kind of almost miss the pain, in a way. I don't think it's completely over by any means, and I'm sure something will set it off again. But at least I'm making progress, I think. Unless I do something stupid.
I completed my deployment paperwork this morning, which means I'm for sure on the list to go to the desert (again) in March. I'm really not sure how I feel about it. I like going to the desert, and the money is always nice, but I'm supposed to be leaving Misawa in July, and I was looking forward to spending the last few months in Japan with my friends. I can't really stress about it, though. God must be sending me there for some reason, so I'll just go along with it.
Anyway, I'm going to get back to work. Hopefully, I'll get back to writing steadily, now that things are back to normal (for a while, at least). Take care. No worries. God Bless.

No comments: