Monday, July 06, 2009

Funny Girl


Castello di Caneva
Originally uploaded by currtdawg
Cheyenne's friend Jess is back in town. She visited for a few days back in January, and she had me in stitches the whole time. When Cheyenne told me she'd be staying for a few weeks this summer, I was thrilled.
Last night, a group of us went hiking around a castle in Caneva. It was a warm summer night, and the backdrop of the castle against the mountains was amazing.


Castello di Caneva
Originally uploaded by currtdawg



Me
Originally uploaded by currtdawg
We sat along the castle wall talking way past dark, and Dan took this totally creepy picture of me next to the tower. It's all about lighting.


Thriller Jess
Originally uploaded by currtdawg
And just before we left, as a tribute to the late, great MJ, Jess did the Thriller dance. I was laughing until my sides hurt. Her presence alone is going to make this one of the funnest summers I've had in a long time.

No comments: