Thursday, January 19, 2012

Becoming Less Round

My last PT test was in April, and since I scored well, I don't have to test again until April of this year. The only bad thing about that arrangement is how much I've let myself get out of shape. My running regiment has become sporadic, at best, and even though I'm my diet isn't bad, I tend to overindulge from time to time. I'm 15 pounds heavier than in April and a full 25 pound heavier than when I left the desert in June 2010. My goal is to score well enough on this year's PT test so I won't have to test for another year, as opposed to six months. We've been working on getting some gym equipment in our work area, which will hopefully prod me to be a little more active, because the chances of me giving up cheesecake are slim to none.

No comments: