Friday, October 05, 2007

Pavlov's Dawg

The internet has so much control over me. I'd definitely choose the internet over television (but not over human interaction). Sometimes when I get home in the afternoon, I just want to fall on my bed and surf the internet for a while and be lazy. But what happens most often is I start surfing, a few hours pass by, and I haven't done anything I really need to do. So I've started a little reward program for myself. I get home and do the stuff that needs to be done (laundry, taking out the garbage, etc.) before I allow myself to even flip open my computer. It's not easy, especially since Jay got me started watching those damn YouTube vloggers. It's a good thing I'm not a big gamer, because then, all hope would be lost.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

My husband is a big gamer. I used to be, and I realized I got nothing done if I gamed all day.

I also like to get home and flip on the laptop and brainlessly surf the web, mainly blogs. I also have to make sure I get things done first... because once my butt is on the couch with the laptop on, I'm a goner. ;)