Friday, November 25, 2005

Stuffed

For Thanksgiving yesterday, I joined the Brothers Wendt at Nate and Natsuko's for a wonderful afternoon of food and friendship. Here's a few photos:

Jake Freaking Out
Originally uploaded by currtdawg.
There's a reason Jake is always the center of attention: He's adorable and hysterical!


Jake the Lush
Originally uploaded by currtdawg.
"I brought the beer. Where's the ladies?"


Natsuko, Nate, Josh, & Sarah
Originally uploaded by currtdawg.



Sam & Josh
Originally uploaded by currtdawg.
"Dude, it's MY turn to play Zepplin!"


Caleb & Jake
Originally uploaded by currtdawg.



Me Swinging Jake
Originally uploaded by currtdawg.
Okay, I know it looks like I'm strangling the poor child, but I'm just swinging him by his overalls. He loves it. I mean, look at the grin on his face!


Caleb, Tanya, Nate, & Natsuko
Originally uploaded by currtdawg.
Natsuko fulfills her national duty of flashing the peace sign whenever a camera is getting ready to flash.


Caleb & Tanya
Originally uploaded by currtdawg.
"My hero(ine)!"


Sam
Originally uploaded by currtdawg.



Tatsuya
Originally uploaded by currtdawg.
This is Tatsuya, the newest member of the Wendt family. He's three months old and absolutely precious.


Nate & Tatsuya
Originally uploaded by currtdawg.
Proud Papa.


Jake
Originally uploaded by currtdawg.
Jake likes to play catch, and this one time, someone stuffed his favourite ball into his overalls, and he couldn't get it out. Funny for us, but for Jake? Not so much.

It was a super afternoon, and I'm so grateful to have these cool friends who are willing to welcome me into their home. You guys are the best!

No comments: