Thursday, November 24, 2005

Gifts from God - 2005 Edition

I could write out a big list, like last year, but how original would that be? Instead, I'm going to write a few haiku concerning people, things, and situations for which I'm grateful. Here goes:

Mom, Dad, Chris, Angie,
Could I ask for a better
Family? Um, no.

Don and Jean-Marie,
Abby, Paul, Trish, and Caleb,
You love at all times.

Roof over my head,
Food in my growing belly,
God has so blessed me.

Shakin' my ass to
Confessions on a Dance Floor.
Madonna, you ROCK!

DVD player,
Bread machine, and an iPod,
I am way too spoiled.

Spooning, making out,
Watching movies together.
You make me laugh, too.

I guess this is the
Last haiku. I hope you all
Appreciated.

1 comment:

AmyMarie said...

Just wanted to say hello, its been a while. I enjoyed the undies post! :) Happy Thanksgiving!
AM