Wednesday, February 01, 2012

Snow Delay

It's been six weeks since the last school term ended. The new term started this week, and I originally signed up for a hybrid course (some face-to-face class time combined with online work) in business management and organisation. However, I was looking over the syllabus and some of the face-to-face time, including the final exam, will be held when I'm out of town. I went to the office yesterday and asked what my options are, and they told me I could switch over to the fully online version, which fits my schedule a lot better. The only downside is that it doesn't start for another two weeks, giving me more time to be lazy.
In other news, it's been ridiculously cold this winter. I'm trying not to turn up the heat in my house, so I wear sweats in the evening, and I've put an extra extra blanket on my bed. The worst part is that it's also been very dry, so the nearby slopes haven't gotten much snow. My skin is dry, and my knuckles are cracked. If it's going to be like this, I sure hope the groundhog doesn't see his shadow tomorrow.

No comments: