Sunday, August 24, 2008

Forced Insomnia


Joann & Steven
Originally uploaded by currtdawg
Friday afternoon, Joann called and asked if I'd like to go to dinner with her and Corey. I figured it would be a good way to stay awake and get over my jet lag, and boy, was it. After dinner, we went bar-hopping and stayed out until nearly 4 AM.


Me & Corey
Originally uploaded by currtdawg
I saw a lot of people I hadn't seen in a while, including a very drunk Steven. When I asked if his parents had told him about the birds and the bees, he replied "Chinese Checkers!" Very drunk, indeed.


Johnny & Steven
Originally uploaded by currtdawg
It was Johnny's birthday, and people kept buying him drinks and shots. It wasn't too long before he was passed out in the back of Steven's car. I made sure they got a safe ride back to base, and then made arrangements for my own way home.
I ended up sleeping past noon on Saturday, a personal record. I had tons of unpacking to do, but all I really wanted to do was go back to sleep. I hate jet lag.

No comments: