Friday, July 04, 2008

Roll Call

I've been doing a little maintenance on the wax, and recently updated the "Prose" section to the right. Before, it was links to friends' sites, listed in order of whom I'd known the longest. Many of the sites were rarely updated (I'm talking to you, Paul), and since changing the template was somewhat of a pain, the links occasionally became invalid. Blogger has recently added a feature enabling me to link to sites I read, and listing them in the order in which they've most recently been updated. If you'd rather not have me link to your site, let me know. Consequently, if you'd like a little more exposure (and really, who wouldn't?), I can add your site in a jiffy. Just remember, the more frequently updated sites go to the top of the list. It's like working extra hard to gain the approval of people with little influence over your life. Kind of like high school.

No comments: