Tuesday, August 01, 2006

Trip Through Your Wires

I'm in another class this week, but this time, I'm actually learning something. It's basically an electronics class given by Monaco, the company that manufactures the little red box in every building on base that transmits alarm signals to the fire department. We've been learning how to set up, repair, and do diagnostics on all the little electronic diodes and wires and other various whatsits. If you're already bored just reading this, you should sit through the class. Or rather, you shouldn't sit through the class. I can barely keep my eyes open during the lectures. I don't even know why I included a link. I sure as hell didn't click on it.

1 comment:

J-Dubb said...

You're actually learning something? Wow, I remember when I was in the airforce, all those classes were like stuff from our caveman instincts or something.